There are many ways to get involved with Torah learning at Congregation Israel.
From beginner to advanced gemarah classes, as well as the option to have a chavrusah at your level during night seder, a broad spectrum of opportunities abound.
- Advanced Gemarah (Yeshiva Tiferes Boruch)
- Beginner Gemarah (Sunday mornings)
- Contemporary Halacha (Once a week)
- Daf Yomi
- Night Seder - one on one chavrusa learning
- Pirkei Afternoon (Shabbos afternoon)
- Shabbos Morning Parsha Shiur (Prior to Main Shul Shacharit)
- Thursday Night Mussar Shmooze
- Women's Shabbos Afternoon Halacha Shiur
- Women's Tefillah Shiur (Every other Wednesday)